Thursday 12 September 2013

Instagram - Week 7

This week we were required to use Instagram for our PLAY activity. We were asked to post a photo for 7 days and add the hashtag #inn333

I used Statigram to search for our class hashtag when I was not using my phone. I have only posted some of my photos on this blog, the rest of my photos can be viewed, along with the rest of the class photos, on Statigram.



I enjoyed this activity because it allowed me to take advantage of a program that I had installed on my phone, but forgot about. I believe Instagram to be a useful tool for connecting with friends and complete strangers. I like seeing what interests other people and how they choose to portray that interest.



I will definitely be using Instagram in the future.



(Tenby didn't feature on the #inn333 page, but he looks so cute I can't resist putting him up here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment